Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tiny Bubbles

I want to take a moment to thank Adam Miller of Dark Waters (and previous NWN modules) fame for giving me permission to use his Bubble VFX for the underwater area I am working on.

While I feel custom VFX creation is something I could really sink my teeth into, I don't really have the time to get too into it. His effect will work nicely to add to the ambiance of the flooded roots of the Hearleforne. While this isn't an area I've gotten too far into molding, I do have the top portion of the elven capital somewhat fleshed out.

Ehllelo planted the Hearleforne which sprung life to the Great Forest of the West. Meaning 'The Heart of the Forest', it is the first plant to grace the presense of the ground, and stands to represent all that is green and grows from the earth. Because of this, it is protected by the Elves, and respected and supported by all of the elements.

No comments:

Design Documents: