Thursday, October 25, 2007

"Mysteries of Westgate" Adventure Pack

Atari and Ossian Studios announced their upcoming 'adventure pack' (notably different than a premium module) entitled "Mysteries of Westgate".

Now, of COURSE I'm going to shell out whatever funds necessary to take a peek at this. The question then becomes...do I incorporate the new toolset content into my modules. Really on the fence with this decision, but screenshots like the following from the NWVault are leaning me in a particular direction.

New Creature from Mysteries of Westgate by Ossian Studios

Now I ask you, is that not one of the coolest creature models you've seen in awhile? As much as I don't want to limit the audience of the Sands of Solvheil series (that's a lot of S's), I will have a very hard time passing up on content like this. Time will tell.

Check out this interview with Ossian Studios about the project.

No comments:

Design Documents: