Friday, July 11, 2008

The Eagle has Landed

Audrey Marie came into this world at 5:46 p.m. on 7/11/2008. Her and her mother are doing awesome and taking a well deserved nap. Big sister Brynn Michelle has changed her sentiment from 'can we give the baby away?' to 'can we bring the baby home right now?'

This one's a bit quiet...definately not a bard. If I had to wager a guess, I'd say wizard or monk. Here's to hoping the trend continues.

Thanks to all for the well-wishes, thoughts, and prayers.

6 comments:

EC said...

Hey, Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. Audrey Marie is a beautiful name. Much better than, say, Aluyel Silvermane, or something like that ;).

Anonymous said...

Congrats Raith! *hands him a Portafino and lights up

Thought I let you know your NWN Podcast interview is live. Please stop by when you get chance.

Cheers!
--Ashercon

Wyrin said...

Congrats - glad it went well. Great name!
and great podcast too BTW

have you seen
www.jinx.com/minigeeks

the baby creeper is funny ;)

Unknown said...

Great news. Here's hoping she fails many of her saving throws on your sleep spells! :-)

JasonNH

Alex Hugon said...

Aw that's awesome! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Raith! I agree it is a beautiful name. Your oldest daughter's middle name is the same as my first! And your new daughter's middle name is the same as my daughter's middle name. How nifty is that... :)

Sleep deprived modding should be interesting. Make sure mommy feels a bit spoiled to. I am sure you know this by now though :P

Best Regards
Michele

Design Documents: