Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beneath the Hearleforne Reviewed

SOSII: Beneath the Hearleforne: Review

Big thanks to the NWVault Reviewers Guild for doing an outstanding job, and an extra special thanks to VPJ/Phantom Joker for the kind words and taking the time to complete/review the mod.

I'm really happy with the review and the results. No shockers into which categories didn't get the highest marks, but definately scored high where I was aiming. The reviewer also took the time to check out the documentation, design doc, etc. I think that's really cool.

Anyhow, part of my new gig as faculty allows me next week off (Spring Break), so it looks like I'll be back at the toolset again. I had a bit of trouble with the toolset on my laptop since installing the Windows 7 Beta (which is awesome btw). The desktop is fine though, and even moved my digital download of SoZ over to it to overcome the required disk annoyance.

SoSIII: Crusaders of Shalihir will still be MotB only requirement, not SoZ. As tempting as it is to go back and revisit all the areas and update with new content...it's really a bad idea at this point. As close as the module is to complete area wise, I really should focus on conversation, encounters, and scripting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were happy with the review, but don't thank the guild or the review author for it. Allow us to thank you for the result of your hard work. It's a very good mod with a damn fine story.

From what I can see on your blog, the next looks to be as good or better. Can't wait to see the next installment!

Thanks again,
VPJ

Design Documents: