Friday, April 18, 2008

What Have You Learned Dorothy?

Well, I have learned that Sharepoint Server will NOT install on Windows Server 2008 even if you ask it nicely. This seems a bit odd from Microsoft if they want to keep things moving forward with Sharepoint serving as the cornerstone. So after several hours of locating drivers, switching mouse/keyboard/monitor back and forth (I really need a workbench), I had to return the server back to Windows 2003.

I also learned that even Indiana is not safe from the earthquakes, albeit small ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the largest faults in our country runs through the Midwest :) It is called Madrid. If it truly went full blown "from what I read" it could split this country in half! And rather not think of any other effects.

Glad your ok!

Liso

Design Documents: