Monday, August 10, 2009

The Approaching End

Well, I am finally finished with all but the final battle. The last stretch was a real bear. I guess you don't truely know what you don't have done until you get there. Anyhow, things are really falling into place and I am finally starting to be pleased.

Luckily a new tester has come forward (and one that has recently re-completed parts I and II), and may be giving things a semi-final runthrough this week. I'd love to expose any potential problems or unfinished aspects before I seal it all up.

I do know I have to complete some companion chatter for both Malcarus and Anziath, and I may want to go back and add one more triggered encounter in the late plot discovery. I think there is a bit too much fact-finding and not enough violence right before the final series of sequences so I may try to mix things up a bit there.

In the meantime, here are some shots of dimensional ruins after I spent an evening tinkering with placed effects and environmental settings:




2 comments:

Amraphael said...

Congratulations, that's great news!
Looking forward to play them all now when I have the time.

EC said...

Looks good. I especially like the 2nd shot.

I wish I worked half as fast as you do! You make great progress.

Looking forward too to playing part 2 and this one, as well as a bunch of other mods (Lucky dog, Amraphael! :) )

Design Documents: